Sunday, September 5, 2010

Coverage Initiated - DeVry, Inc. Common Stock

Rating: Buy
Price at time of Rating: $41.30


As part of my effort to stick with and spend a quality amount of time analyzing only a small number of investments, and particularly at this time only one investment. I have decided to intiate and soley cover one stock at this time. I will continually update this site with the amount of research performed on the stock and updated information regarding the stock. At this time I give a BUY rating to DeVry, Inc. At the time of this rating the stock is at $41.30. At this time I have spent limited time studying this particular stock, although I have been reviewing the recent news regarding student loan repayment rates at for-profit colleges and performed signficant analysis back approximately 5 years on for-profit higher education industry.

During my next post I will review the recently issued financial statements for DeVry, Inc.